Please contact all Councillors by e mail: email@example.com
Neil Brand N Brand NORI 2019
Raph Butt R Butt NORI 2019
Gael Doswell G Doswell NORI 2020
Edward Drewe (Vice Chair) E Drewe NORI 2019
Nick Ham N Ham NORI 2019
Donald Hudson D Hudson NORI 2019
Brian Nagel B Nagel – NORI 2019
There are seven places on the Parish Council. If you are over 18 and would like to be considered for a vacancy please contact the Parish Clerk about co-option. Clerk@kilmersdonpc.co.uk
Criteria for becoming a Councillor
- You are, and will continue to be, registered as a local government elector for the area in which you wish to stand from the day of your nomination onwards.
- You have occupied as owner or tenant any land or other premises in the area during the whole of the 12 months before the day of your nomination and the day of election.
- Your main or only place of work during the 12 months prior to the day of your nomination and the day of election has been in the area.
- You have lived in the area during the whole of the 12 months before the day of your nomination and the day of election. (for parish/town/city elections, you must live within 4.8k of the area)
There are also some reasons to disqualify certain people from standing as a candidate. You cannot be a candidate if you:
- are subject to bankruptcy restrictions, or an interim order
· have been convicted and sentenced to a prison term of three months or more, including suspended sentences, without the option of a fine, at any time in the five years before polling day
· have been disqualified as a result of an election offence, or a corrupt or illegal practice, by an election court
· are employed in a ‘politically restricted post’ by any local authority, unless you can get an exemption from an independent adjudicator appointed by the Secretary of State.
If you have any questions please contact the elections team at firstname.lastname@example.org